Fall Fashion Trends in 2023

Imaan Moten
    The fall trends this year aren’t just fashion, but also beauty-related.

With Fall comes pumpkin spice lattes, cozy sweaters, and exciting fashion trends that elevate our style game to new heights. This season, it’s all about embracing the autumn spirit with a blend of classic charm and modern flair.

The “less is more” ideal takes center stage in fall beauty. Dewy, glowy makeup has become the go-to look with subtle highlights, flushed cheeks, and a touch of shimmer on the eyes to create a radiant glow. Embrace your natural beauty with a hint of glow that adds a touch of warmth to these cool autumn days.

In hair, there has been a rise of headbands and bow details, allowing you to channel your inner Blair Waldorf with the revival of headbands and bows. These timeless accessories are making a comeback, adding a touch of vintage glamor to modern outfits. Whether you opt for a classic headband or choose a style decorated with delicate bows, these small yet impactful details elevate your outfit to turn heads.

“I love fall fashion! This season my favorite trend is bows.”.

— Hannah Jebelli

This season we leave behind towering and uncomfortable heels and welcome the return of ballet flats. Comfort meets style with these shoes that effortlessly transition from day to night. Whether in solid colors or with bows, ballet flats are the epitome of chic simplicity. Pair them with your favorite jeans or a stylish dress for an understated yet classy look that’s perfect for the season.

The next shoe wear trend gives a sporty edge by embracing the iconic Adidas Campus and Samba sneakers. These classics have made a comeback, adding a touch of casual coolness to our outfits. Whether paired with pants and a cozy sweater or a trendy skirt and tights combo, these sneakers effortlessly integrate comfort and style, making them a must-have for the season.

Leather is huge this fall, with brown, black, and red colorings dominating. From jackets that exude an air of sophistication to bags that make a bold statement, leather is the material of the season. Embrace the lower temperatures with a sleek jacket or make a statement with a vibrant bag—the possibilities are endless, and the choices are truly trendy.

This fall season is a manifestation of timeless classics reimagined and modern trends combined. From dewy glowy makeup to the revival of headbands, ballet flats, and leather, the current fashion scene is full of possibilities. YLHS student Hannah Jebellli (12) comments “I love fall fashion! This season my favorite trend is bows.”. Embrace the season in style, and let your wardrobe reflect the vibrant spirit of the season.