Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Countdown

Yorba Linda’s Boba Fiend Welcomes a Fresh Start

@bobafiend_yorbalinda
Boba Fiend Tea House will have its grand reopening on February 17th!

Boba Fiend is a local tea house nestled in the heart of Yorba Linda. On February 17th, it is set to have its grand reopening, which welcomes a new, fresh chapter for the tea house. The grand reopening strives for a renewed dedication to customers and a more welcoming environment for all.

There will be various changes made to the shop along with several promotions. February 17th will welcome a new menu, for example, with never-seen-before drinks for customers to enjoy. On the reopening day, the first one hundred drinks are free, and the first thirty patrons can claim a free, custom Boba Fiend tote bag. Additionally, each purchased drink enters you in a raffle for three $35 gift cards! To top it off, the first one hundred drinks are accompanied by a free boba keychain (that can be traded for a free size upgrade or topping from February 18th to March 18th), and there is a 20% discount on all drinks all day. That’s right; all this is happening exclusively on Saturday, February 17th, from 11:30 AM to 9:30 PM!

The grand reopening also celebrates a new manager, Nadia Origenes, who is deeply passionate and excited about the future of Boba Fiend Tea House. She exclaims, “Becoming the new manager for Boba Fiend Tea House in Yorba Linda and accepting this position is nothing short of an amazing experience! As unique responsibilities accompany every other position, mine pertaining to overseeing the efficiency of the staff and consumer interpretations of the company is something that I look forward to carrying out.”

While assuming this crucial role, Nadia also acknowledges the unwavering support of her team, explaining, “In this position, I find great support within my staff, and I know I would not be where I am today without their encouragement. We cheer each other on, and from that respected dynamic, we have been so fortunate to all play an integral role in blossoming a new shop.”

Boba Fiend’s grand reopening aims to appeal to the Yorba Linda community, symbolizing the tea house’s commitment to innovation and excellence. The passionate manager further expands on this, emphasizing that “The entirety of the Boba Fiend staff all share the same value in curating an open and welcoming environment for all our customers. With this new year, we want to embrace our community and present a new us to our customers! Our grand reopening is merely our first step into a brighter future. And, of course, Boba Fiend Yorba Linda is excited to invite all our customers throughout our bright transition.”

With this new year, we want to embrace our community; we want to present a new us to our customers! Our grand reopening is merely our first step into a brighter future.

— Nadia Origenes

It’s clear that the anticipation is building as Boba Fiend enters a new era. For instance, Melody Sutanto (9) is excited about the grand reopening and reasons, “I like Boba Fiend because their sizes are big and it’s a nice place to relax on the weekend. Overall, it’s a great place and business within our community.” 

The new chapter of Boba Fiend Tea House is here, so take advantage of it! Go grab a tasty Thai tea or perhaps a thirst-quenching slush! Be sure to visit Boba Fiend at 18318 Imperial Hwy, Yorba Linda, CA 92886, and follow their Instagram @bobafiend_yorbalinda to keep up with all their exciting updates.