Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Countdown

Which Season Are You Quiz

This photo represents the many qualities of the seasons
Megan Wang

Which Season Are You Quiz “I am an Autumn,” Richard Gilmore proclaimed in season 1 Episode 6 of Gilmore Girls. Like Richard Gilmore, have you ever wondered what season your personality resonates with? Look no further; with just a few questions, you can determine if you are a Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall. 

What’s your go-to comfort food? 

1. Pizza
  2. Ice cream 
  3. Pie
  4. Macaroni and Cheese

What clothing item do you love wearing the most?

1. Chunky Sweaters
  2. Tank tops
  3. Puffer vests
  4. Sweatshirts

What would be your ideal weekend? 

1. Stay in – nestle into your bed – and have a Netflix marathon
  2. Explore Yorba Linda and its local shops
  3. Go to the Beach and it’s boardwalk
  4. Go to the Movies with Friends

What type of Genre is the most Bingeable? 

1. Comedy
  2. Romance
  3. Horror
  4. Action

What type of Dog correlates to your personality? 

1. German Shepherd
  2. Golden Retriever
  3. Corgi
  4. Pug 

What color matches you? 

1. Forest Green
  2. Rose pink 
  3. Crimson 
  4. Sunshine Yellow 

What state would you visit on a road trip? 

1. Washington
  2. New York 
  3. Vermont 
  4. California 

The Results:

If you received ADBBCA or similar results, you are a Spring. To be a spring, you can be described as a person full of optimism and vigorous energy. According to Luna, spring personalities are typically friendly and charming hosts, immensely social and fun. Com, Spring personalities are true extroverts, and love is the life of the party. They may have lots of fresh and innovative ideas but could have too many projects going at once. Most notably, the Spring personality is indecisive and frequently struggles to complete projects or tasks once started.

“I am officially an Autumn personality, since I like the color crimson and Vermont would be my go-to road trip destination”

— Journey Mou (10)

If you received the results: BBCDBDD or similar, then you are a Summer. The summer personality is often cool, calm, and level-headed. They are often witty with a subtle, dry sense of humor. People who fall under the category of summer are typically those who seem relaxed and graceful. Although they are good listeners, they can be perfectionists and judgmental.

If you received the results: CCDAACC or similar, then you are an Autumn. To be looked upon as an Autumn can signify that you are independent and career-minded. As previously mentioned by VeryWellMind.com, Autumn people are defined by the word focused. They are determined and typically successful at the things they strive to accomplish. They wake up in the morning ready to tackle the day. Despite the many great qualities, this personality can be stubborn and close-minded. 

If you received the results DAACDAB or similar, you are a Winter. Winters are often seen as introverted, who prefer the peace of their own company and agenda. They are usually very efficient and precise in everything they do. To support this, they also have reasonable career minds, are loyal in a crisis, and are good organizers and leaders. These people seem very dignified and elegant, and their voices. While they have many great qualities, people who are Winters can often be seen as too intense. 

Journey Mou proclaims her newfound season, “I am officially an Autumn personality, since I like the color crimson and Vermont would be my go-to road trip destination” Journey Mou (10)