Crumbl Cookies Launches “Mini Mondays”

+The+new+mini+cookies+at+Crumbl%21%0A
Brenda Lu
The new mini cookies at Crumbl!

Crumbl Cookies is one of the most famous cookie brands that has risen in popularity over the years. With the first store opening back in 2017 in a small Utah town, through social media platforms such as TikTok and their hooking market strategies, Crumbl Cookies has made its debut with 918 locations across all fifty states and even offers nation-wide shipping.  

One of the main reasons for the spark of Crumbl Cookie’s popularity is the concept of a rotating menu. This means that each week there is a new set of flavors and depending on the time of year, there may be some seasonal cookies. Two of the iconic Crumbl Cookie staples are the milk chocolate chip cookie and the chilled pink sugar cookie which are both almost permanently on the menu each week. This idea of the rotating menu allows consumers to stay intrigued with what each new week may bring. In addition to their unique menu, Crumbl Cookies are notably acknowledged for their large serving sizes. With each cookie measuring 720 calories, the recommended serving size for each dessert is ¼ of the cookie.

With its high calorie content and distressing amount of sugar in just one single cookie and slowly losing its popularity as the “TikTok Cookie,” many stores have begun seeing less and less cookie sales per store. While the decline of this popular company may be due to several reasons, by the Winter of 2023, stores and their sales had plummeted.

In response, Crumbl Cookies just released their launch of “Mini Mondays.” On April 22, 2024 Crumbl announced their new cookies being only 1 ⁄ 3 the  size of their previous giant cookies. These bite sized cookies can come in boxes of 3, 6, or 12 and allow customers to get just a small taste of each flavor. Gabby Chavez (10) shares, “I like the new idea of the mini cookies because this way I can try all the flavors without having to waste my money buying giant cookies that I won’t be able to finish. Also, the mini cookies are more convenient because I don’t have to cut them up into fourths.”

I like the new idea of the mini cookies because this way I can try all the flavors.

— Gabby Chavez (10)

The mini cookies are also more cost friendly with one dozen normal sized cookies costing nearly $50 and one dozen mini cookies costing around $30. 

To conclude, Crumbl Cookies new launch is extremely exciting and you should definitely try out the different flavors!